Terms & Conditions
This service is provided by UK Healthline trading as “ukhealthline.com”. By using this service you are confirming that you understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions apply to your access to the UK Healthline Online Pharmacy website.
Please carefully read these terms and conditions before accessing and/or ordering any medicine from our website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for any medicine, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions please do not use our website.
Security & Privacy
Your privacy is imperative to us and the following information explains what measures we take to protect it.
- UK Healthline uses security technology, including firewalls and secure socket layers to protect the information submitted through this website.
- We do not have access to your financial information which is securely transferred directly to our card processing agents, who securely process it on our instructions.
- During your visit to our site, we may gather certain personal information that is necessary to set up your account, for billing, delivery of your medicine and queries. We only keep your information for as long as is needed to process your order, process any applicable refunds, and respond to any complaints/feedback or to provide you with promotional information you have subscribed to.
- Electronic transmissions are never completely private or secure therefore we encourage customers to ensure that any computer (tablet or Smartphone) you use to access your online patient record is suitably protected from potential interception.
- We will use the information you provide with other information we obtain about you to administer and provide the goods and/or services you request. We will not share your private information with any organization other than those directly involved in delivering these services, namely the dispensing pharmacy and the courier service.
Information and Advice
The information and advice provided by UK Healthline when you use the service are based on the information you have supplied to us. It is your responsibility to make sure this information is correct and you accept that failure to do so (whether intentionally or not) will affect the information and advice we give to you and the medicines we provide to you and, as such, may have consequences for which we are not accountable.